- Research Center
- Bio-Medical Nanochemistry Lab
- Computational Medicine Lab
- Data Engineering Lab
- Distributed Computing Lab
- Energy Electrochemistry Lab
- Future Communications & Systems Lab
- Knowledge Service Consulting Lab
- Applied Laser Technology Lab
- Nano Systems Lab
- Networked Systems Lab
- Networking and intelligent Processing Lab
- Neural Engineering and Control Laboratory(NEC)
- Vibration & Measurement Lab
- Virtual Manufacturing & Intelligence, Optimization Lab
- Wireless & Emerging Network Systerm Lab
- Research Articles
- Research Project
Future Communications & Systems Lab (FCSL) is a telecommunication research laboratory at the School of Electronic Engineering in Kumoh National Institute of Technology (kit). FCSL focuses on developing novel communication methods for diverse area from algorithm level to robotic implementation. Our goal is to provide creative and well established communication knowledge by adapting heterogeneous technologies. Research efforts also include addressing key questions in computer science and electronic engineering.
- Communication Theory
- Brain Computer Interface (BCI)
- System Optimization
- Estimation and Detection
EU FP7 Project: A Converged Copper-Optical-Radio OFDMA-based access Network with high Capacity and Flexibility (ACCORDANCE)
- Homepage : http://www.ict-accordance.eu/
- The ACCORDANCE STREP project composed by partners from Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Spain and United Kingdom, investigated on a new paradigm for the access network: The introduction of OFDMA (Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access) into a Passive Optical Network (PON) architecture offering at the same time optical backhauling for wireless and copper-based networks.
- Participation period : August 2010 – July 2013
- “Backhaul-Aware User Association in FiWi Enhanced LTE-A Heterogeneous Networks,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, 2015.
- “Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation in Heterogeneous OFDMA-PONs Featuring Intelligent LTE-A Traffic Queuing,” IEEE/OSA Journal of Lightwave Technology, 2014.
- “Dynamic Subcarrier Allocation for 100 Gbps, 40 km OFDMA-PONs with SLA and CoS,” IEEE/OSA Journal of Lightwave Technology, 2013.
- “Multicast polling for 10G-EPON,” IET Electronics Letters, 2012.
- “Analytical time-domain model for radio over free space optical (RoFSO) systems under turbulence channels,” IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 2012
Call for Personnel : Phd/MSc Researchers
- Free thinking, passionate, creative, responsible person
- Person wants to learn practical knowledge
- Classes taught in 100% English
- Support tuition fee
- Monthly stipend
- Research collaboration with UK and Canada
- Personal desk, PC, etc.
Prof. Wansu Lim