- Research Center
- Bio-Medical Nanochemistry Lab
- Computational Medicine Lab
- Data Engineering Lab
- Distributed Computing Lab
- Energy Electrochemistry Lab
- Future Communications & Systems Lab
- Knowledge Service Consulting Lab
- Applied Laser Technology Lab
- Nano Systems Lab
- Networked Systems Lab
- Networking and intelligent Processing Lab
- Neural Engineering and Control Laboratory(NEC)
- Vibration & Measurement Lab
- Virtual Manufacturing & Intelligence, Optimization Lab
- Wireless & Emerging Network Systerm Lab
- Research Articles
- Research Project
Field of Study (Main Projects)
Design Technology of Real-time Control Networks for Naval Combat Systems.
- Project Term: 2012. 5. 1 ~ 2017. 4. 31(3+2 years)
(3 ~ 5 years, "The Human Resource Training Project for Regional Innovation Research foundation").
- Redundancy technology of control networks for Naval Combat Systems.
- Optimization technology of control networks for Naval Combat Systems.
- Message Oriented and Modeling Analysis Tool for Naval Combat Systems.
Real-time Transmission Scheme for Military Networks
- Project Term: 2014. 6. 1 ~ 2019. 12. 31 (3 years 7 months, "ICT-CRC" Research foundation).
- Improve reliability using faulty node detection scheme in Military Network.
- Error correction scheme in Military Network.
- Real-time video transmission technique in Military Network.
- Military-Civil Spin-off Convergence
- ISA100.11a-DeviceNet gateway systems for industrial applications
- Real-time seatbelt detection systems using bezier curve
- Modeling of marine engines in ship propulsion control system
- MMS(Manufacturing Message Specification) library distribution.
- C programming class for local high school students.
- Open education for industrial partner.
- Familly companies (Ohsung Electronics, Daeyoung-one, Piolink, Total soft bank, Seyoung Information Communications, Orion Technology) cooperate for field training to NSL students.
- Academic Cooperative foundation research project with Orion Technology, Global Hidden Champions project with TSB, etc.
- Ongoing partnership on vacation through internship, support national business and accomplish cooperative projects with participating companies.
- Cooperative projects with major companies (Samsung Thales, Piolink, and IT defense industry).
- Participation in international and domestic conferences / workshops.
Global IT Program
- kit IT Convergence Graduate School, Dept. of Electronic Eng., Dept. of Computer Eng., Dept. of Software Eng., and Dept. of Medical IT Eng.
- On September 2014, recruited 20 students who are high rank into 20% in famous college of Indonesia, Vietnam, and Uzbekistan.
- Support various culture experience, like Korean language class.
- Teaching students in each department through English.
- Sponsor companies (Ohsung Electronics, Daeyoung-one, Piolink, Total soft Bank, Seyoung Information Comm., Orion Technology) joined internship wit kit.
- Academic cooperative foundation research projects with Orion Technology, Global Hidden Champions project with TSB, etc.
- Supporting branch in foreign countries and partner companies.
- Ongoing partnership not only for semester but also for vacation through internship, support national business and cooperative projects with participating companies.
- Make Win-win cooperation with partner companies and major companies (Samsung Thales, Piolink, and IT defense industry)
- Hold international conference with partner colleges and supported companies for Global IT program from the National IT Industry Promotion Agency(NIPA)
Contact person: Prof.Dong Seong Kim (Program Director)
Tel. 054-478-7471. email. email@example.com
- MOMAT program is based on GUI for naval combat system software development
- To provide measurement and analysis data using GUI
- To consider real naval combat system(NCS) and find out the solutions to migrate NCS to virtualized systems
- To virtualize and analyze the performance, redundancy of naval combat system
- GUI of MOMAT program is developed for usability: MOMAT program is developed using C# and WPF for weight lightening and user accessibility. compare with previous version is used in Samsung Thales.
At a time, user can watch needed data, due to using docking window and tab pannel provide easy selection of showing data. Data synchronization among window is provided by window interconnection.
- Relationship of each object's message flow: Using this function, Direction of each flow is automatically calculated and we can check information of flow also.
This viewer can provide screen shot service, so, it can help discussion and report.
- Checking the performance of RIT DDS program:Analyze the real-time performance by implementing the system that contains one notebook and two virtual machines, each of them includes one publisher (i.e. the divices receive publisher's information of shape).
The pulblisher's information of shape). The publisher-subscriber communications is able to seamless without any interruptions.