- Research Center
- Bio-Medical Nanochemistry Lab
- Computational Medicine Lab
- Data Engineering Lab
- Distributed Computing Lab
- Energy Electrochemistry Lab
- Future Communications & Systems Lab
- Knowledge Service Consulting Lab
- Applied Laser Technology Lab
- Nano Systems Lab
- Networked Systems Lab
- Networking and intelligent Processing Lab
- Neural Engineering and Control Laboratory(NEC)
- Vibration & Measurement Lab
- Virtual Manufacturing & Intelligence, Optimization Lab
- Wireless & Emerging Network Systerm Lab
- Research Articles
- Research Project
- Laser/Nano-Applied Manufacturing Technology
- Nano-Processing using Femtosecond Laser
- Flexible Opto-electronics (Touch sensor, Display, Optics etc.)
- Development of Ultra-Precision Manufacturing System
PI : Prof. Bongchul Kang
- KAIST, Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering, Aug 2011
- KAIST, Postdoctoral Associate, Aug 2012
- Harvard University, Postdoctoral Associate, Aug 2013
- Kumoh National Institute of Technology, Dept. of Mechanical System Engineering, Assistant Professor, Present
- B Kang et al, "Nanorecycling: Monolithic Integration of Copper and Copper Oxide Nanowire Network Electrode through Selective Reversible Photothermochemical Reduction", Advanced Materials, 2015 (I.F. 17.4)
- B Kang et al, Microelectrode fabrication by laser direct curing of tiny nanoparticle self-generated from organometallic ink, Opt. Express, 2011 (Highlighted by News and View in Nature Photonics)
- 40 Korea patents and 5 Foreign Patents (US, JP, CN, EU)
Development of low cost and ecofriendly nanopatterning process using femtosecond laser-induced nonlinear photo-thermochemical interaction and its application to opto-electronics.
- Period: 2014.05.01.~2017.04.30. (3 years)
- Program: National Research Foundation of Korea (NRFK)
- Femtosecond laser-applied 3D nanoprocessing of copper oxide nanowire, silver complex, silicon compound for next-generation optoelectronics.
Development of copper based flexible touch sensor using laser direct patterning method
- Period: 2014.10.01.~2016.10.30
- Development of one-layer, flexible, large-area touch sensor using one-step laser process.
- Design and production of laser patterning system.
- Post-process design and system installation for mass production of large-area touch screen panel (2015.03.01.~2016.02.28.)
- Research partners: SNU, KAIST, UIUC, Samsung Electronics, KRICT, KIMM, etc.
Call for Personnel : Ph.D/MS Researchers
- Any background is ok.
- Highly motivated students with understanding of fundamentals, interests in experiment, passions in the study and research of nanotechnology, mechanical/electrical engineering, and multidisciplinary fields.
- firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +82-54-478-7400
- URL: https://sites.google.com/site/onamatkit/home
- Tuition free, monthly stipend, medical insurance, international/domestic conference participation, dormitory, etc.
- Personal desk, PC, etc.