Dual Degree Program
Obtaining two degrees at the same time by fulfilling half of the curriculum required for graduation at kit and your home university.
Currently finished 2 years or 4 semesters on undergraduate program from home university.
Conditions for Degree Conferred
- Applicants should earn 140 credits from home and host universities including 20 credits for General Education, 16 credits for MSC(Mathematics, Science and Computer related subject), 65 credits for Major subjects(Applicants should earn at least 70 credits at kit including general education, MSC and major subjects).
- Applicants should must finish and pass the dissertation.
- Applicants should pass English proficiency test such as TOEIC, TOEFL, TEPS, TOEIC Speaking, OPIc and the score should be equivalent to TOEIC 550 or higher.
- Subject correspondence for the classes taken by the students in their home university will be decided by a head professor from corresponding department of the host university.
Available Schools & Departments
- Schools: Electronic Engineering, Civil&Environmental Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Energy&Integrated Materials Engineering, Advanced Materials&System Engineering
- Departments: Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Design Engineering, Intelligent Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical System Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Software Engineering, Materials Design Engineering, Optical System Engineering, Medical IT Convergence Engineering, IT Convergence, Applied Mathematics, Applied Chemistry, Business Management
- Application form
- Letter of Recommendation from Int’l Office
- Certificate of Enrollment
- Official Transcript
- Photocopy of passport(face page)
- Korean or English Proficiency test score(if applicable)
*All required documents should be sent to:
International Program and Language Education Center
Kumoh National Institute of Technology
61, Daehak-ro, Gumi, Gyeongbuk 
Republic of Korea
- Spring semester: from the beginning of March to mid of June
- Summer vacation: from mid of June to the end of August
- Fall semester: from the beginning of September to mid of December
- Winter vacation: from mid of December to the end of February
Applicants are allowed to stay at campus dormitory. 4 students will share a room and the fee will be approx. 1,000,000 KRW per semester including 2 meals a day
- Ms. Sungmi Lee
- International Programs and Language Education Center
- Kumoh National Institute of Technology
- Tel: +82-54-478-7221
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org